Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint Kit
You may need these
Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint can turn any plain old wall into a tough and durable whiteboard surface! For use with any standard dry-wipe markers, Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint provides a white gloss coating on a wide variety of interior surfaces including plasterboard, hardboard, wood, cement, and metal.
Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint can be used in almost any space, but is perfect for use in creative and educational spaces such as schools, colleges, universities, offices as just one pack can cover 30m2 in a single coat application.
If applying to a new or matt surface, ensure that a primer such as Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is used first in order to create a surface for the Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint to adhere to.
The Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint kit includes 2L of paint, 500ml of activator and a large microfibre roller for ease of application.
Dry in 4 hours, Zinsser Write-On Whiteboard Paint is able to be used as a writeable whiteboard surface after 5 days.
Suitable Substrate: Interior Woodwork, Walls, Metal, Plastic
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 30
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.