We will be getting stock back in 2 days, your order will be with you in 5 days.
You may need these
A 350ml Vinyl Matt (for walls) tester pot available in over 16,000 colours including most major brands, tester pots are a great way to test out the colours you like best to make sure you get the perfect shade!
Simply enter the name and brand of the colour you would like to be mixed, or select a colour from our extensive colour palette range and our tinting experts will get your colour mixed!
- massive 350ml, much larger than most other tester pots available
- available in 16,000+ colours including major brands
- rapid delivery, typically available for next day delivery
- Due to differences in computer monitors and colour swatches actual colours may have slight variance when mixed into paint. Colour Match products cannot be refunded or returned once mixed unless there is a product fault. If you are unsure about a colour, we provide an excellent testerpot service so you can test colours in situ before ordering in larger volumes. It is your own responsibility to ensure you have picked the correct colour.
- Numbered Dulux shades are copyrighted and therefore we are unable to match them.
- We cannot match to Pantone or HEX colours.
- In some cirumstances there may be other colour / finish combinations that cannnot be mixed, these are rare and we will contact you promptly to advise if there is a limitation preventing the colour / finish combination. In most cases we can provide a closest match which is within 10% variance to the original colour selected, or suggest an alternative suitable finish. We will only ever do this with your prior agreement.
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 12
Brand: Leyland Trade
Washability Paint: Wipeable
Paint Application: Brush, Roller
Suitable Substrate: Walls
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.