Zinsser Grade 1 Paint - Colour Match
You may need these
Mixed to a wide range of colours including RAL, British Standard, and NCS Colours, simply enter the name and brand of the colour you would like, or select from the colour palette above to get your perfect colour. Zinsser GRADE 1™ is a high performance, self-priming finish for the interior decoration of walls and ceilings in traditional and historic buildings, including churches, castles and period properties.
Performance characteristics –
• Solvent-based stain blocking performance without odour
• Professional formula sprays through mid-sized airless pumps
• Seals difficult stains from water, fire, smoke & nicotine
• Adheres to glossy surfaces without pre-sanding or deglossing
• Bright white, non-yellowing, dead-flat finish looks great over dingy, water-stained ceilings / walls
• High pH resistance (up to 12.5) for concrete, lime-based plaster, plaster, stucco and fast set joint/texture compounds
• Contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
• Vapour Permeable – allows the substrate to breathe.
• Clean up with white spirits
Don't forget our expert team are always on hand to help if you have any questions regarding our colour match tinting services
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 12
Washability Paint: Scrubbable
Paint Application: Brush, Roller, Spray, Pad
Suitable Substrate: Walls, Interior Masonry
Drying Time: 30 mins touch dry, 2 hours recoat
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.