Granocryl Smooth Masonry Paint
We're really sorry we seem to be running low on stock of this product! Don't worry its on order and will be back with us soon! Make sure you don't miss out by placing this wallpaper on back order! For more information on when it will be available contact us on 01388 665844.
You may need these
Granocryl Smooth Masonry paint is a high quality masonry paint which is an ideal all weather protecting finish for sound exterior surfaces.
Some of the surfaces which this Granocryl Smooth Masonry Paint is the ideal finish for application on sound exterior brickwork, concrete, roughcast, rendering, pebbledash and other similar types of masonry surfaces.
Granocryl Smooth Masonry Paint is very pigmented and is also a durable and tough paint which often requires two coats to give the perfect finish, however this is dependent on the nature of the substrate as well as which colour you have chosen on how many coats you will require.
You must always ensure that you have good ventilation during application and drying. Also, much like many types of exterior paints, you must not apply Granocryl Smooth Masonry Paint in temperatures below 10ºC, or when rain is imminent.
The Granocryl Smooth Masonry Paint is usually dry in 1-2 hours and can be recoated after approximately 4-6 hours.
Paint Application: Brush, Roller, Spray, Pad
Suitable Substrate: Interior Masonry, Exterior Masonry
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 1pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 1pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 1pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 1pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 1pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 1pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.