Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Primer
Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Primer
You may need these
Zinsser Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation, making it ideal for high-humidity areas such as bathrooms and laundry rooms. It offers effective resistance to fungal degrandation on the underside and surface of the primer film, prolonging the life of your paint job.
Zinsser Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 primer sealer is great for blocking stains. It permanently and completely seals graffiti, grease spots, tar and asphalt – inside and out.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 is rust inhibitive and ideal for new metal. It resists flash rusting in its “wet” state – and provides rust resistance for the life of the coating. Fully cures after 7 days.
It dries to a smooth, tight, water-resistant film that is perfect for painting iron railings, steel doors, metal panels, duct work, galvanised gutters – any interior or exterior metal surface. It has a quick 30 minute drying time and 1 hour dry time.
Available in 500ml, 1L, 2.5L & 5L
- Adheres to all surfaces without sanding
- Seals stains, graffiti and tannin bleed
- Contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation
- Rust inhibitive
- Great for new metal
- Dries in 30 minutes, recoatable in 1 hour
- Coverage 10m² per litre
- Water Based
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 10
Paint Application: Brush, Roller, Spray
Suitable Substrate: Interior Woodwork, Walls, Exterior Woodwork, Metal, Plastic, uPVC
Drying Time: 30 minutes, Recoatable in 1 Hour
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 2pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 2pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 1pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 1pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 2pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 2pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
|UK Sunday Delivery (when ordered Saturday before 10am)||£9.95||Sunday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.