Granocryl Stabilising Solution Clear 5L
We're really sorry we seem to be running low on stock of this product! Don't worry its on order and will be back with us soon! Make sure you don't miss out by placing this wallpaper on back order! For more information on when it will be available contact us on 01388 665844.
Granocryl Stabilising Solution is a quality primer that works on porous, flaky, chalky and powdery surfaces. Ideal for old and tired exterior walls, the primer ensures good adhesion for masonry paint.
Touch dry within 24 hours, this stabilising solution is a penetrating solution formulated for application to surfaces of a highly porous or friable nature. It provides a substrate suitable for further decoration with water-borne paints such as Granocryl Smooth masonary paint.
This primer is normally applied to older exterior walls and should never be applied straight onto new render. It ensures good adhesion of the masonry paint and can save a lot of time and money.
Apply like any other paint product and allow to dry thoroughly before painting. Some of the features of Granocryl Stabilising Solution Clear 5L are that it ensures adhesion, is very easy to apply, it is also quick drying.
This stabilising solution also covers up to 8 square metres per litre (40 from 5 litres). Apply by brush or roller. Touch dry in 24 hours, recoatable after 16 hours.
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 8
Suitable Substrate: Exterior Masonry
Drying Time: 24 Hours
Item Code: 304321
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.