This Captain Chunk Roller Sleeve Extra Extra Long Pile 9" has a unique foam padding for super-fast painting on masonry surfaces. The 10 mm foam padding allows us to stretch more fabric around the core, so the roller can be loaded with a huge amount of paint, for super fast painting on masonry surfaces. It also allows you to apply more pressure where needed to help ‘work in’ to surfaces, perfect for any masonry jobs. This roller is an XXL which is an extra, extra long pile of high density fabric for getting into the roughest of surfaces, including pebble dash too. This roller sleeve also fits onto standard roller frames, but is enhanced with a 10mm foam padding around the core, which serves two purposes. Firstly, it increases the diameter of the core, letting us stretch more fabric around it for holding 45% more paint. Secondly, it allows you to apply more pressure where needed to help 'work in' to uneven surfaces. The core diameter of this sleeve is 1.75" (44mm), so it should be fitted onto a matching Axus Decor or other suitably sized roller frame. Wash before first use. Only use with water-based masonry paints.
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 1pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 1pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 1pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday and Sunday delivery service are also available if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer delivery lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|Standard Delivery (UK Mainland)
||2 Working Days
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery
||3 Working Days
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots
||2 Working Days
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 1pm)
||Next Working Day
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 1pm)
|UK Sunday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)
For NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.