Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is a wonderful solvent based wax cleaner specifically designed to refresh and liven up your interior floors which have been previously treated with Osmo polyx-Oil. This wax is based on natural waxes which means that it both cleans and regenerates the surfaces it is applied to at the same time. With a very economical application, this Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner can be used again and again, especially on high-tread areas such as flooring which may appear duller throughout the years.
Before application please ensure that all surfaces to be treated should be clean, dry and dust free. Wipe with a damp mop or a clean, lint free cloth and wait until surface is completely dry before applying Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner.
It is always advised that you test a surface before painting to be sure of the effect and overall drying time. To begin pour a small amount of liquid cleaner onto a lint free cloth or mop and then apply to the chosen wooden surface thinly and work into the area that needs to be cleaned.
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 80
Paint Application: Brush
Suitable Substrate: Interior Woodwork
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 1pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 1pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 1pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday and Sunday delivery service are also available if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer delivery lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 1pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 1pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
|UK Sunday Delivery (when ordered Saturday before 10am)||£9.95||Sunday|
For NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.