Toupret Masonry Repair Filler 1.5 kg
This Masonry Repair Filler 1.5 kg is perfect for filling exterior holes and cracks as well as repairing slightly broken angles on rough masonry surfaces. The powder is made up of cement, selected quarry materials and resin. It can be used on all masonry surfaces, for example: cement, concrete, stone, concrete block and brick. Any paint or thick plastic coating can be applied once the filler is fully dry.
The application of this should be applied with a trowel or blade and 1kg of powder fills a volume of 750ml. If the weather is dry and/or hot, moisten the surface before applying the filler and again once completed. The product should not be applied in sunlight and 3-5 days should be allowed before applying an overcoat. Before using on a soft surface, it is advised that Durcisseur harder is applied at least 24 hours beforehand. Handling
This product should be kept in the original, sealed packaging in a cool dry place and used within 6 months. Tools used should be cleaned with water.
Item Code: T09
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.