Zinsser Bullseye® 1-2-3 Primer - Colour Match
You may need these
Mixed to a wide range of colours including BS, RAL, NCS and Colourshop, simply select from the colour palette above to get your perfect colour.
Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 offers effective resistance to the formation of mould and mildew on the underside and surface of the primer film, prolonging the life of your paint job. It is a great stain blocker, permanently and completely sealing stains, as well as being rust inhibitive and ideal for priming interior and exterior metalwork. Unlike other water-based primers, Bulls Eye® 1-2-3 dries to a smooth, tight film and resists flash rusting.
- Interior and exterior
- Adheres to surfaces without sanding
- Contains a biocide that protects the dried coating against fungal degradation
- Rust inhibitive - great for new metal
- Fast 1 hour dry time
- Typically available for next day delivery
Don't forget our expert team are always on hand to help if you have any questions regarding our colour match tinting services
*Please note that as this is an undercoat, this will not be an exact match to the colour requested, rather more a perfect paler shade to provide a guide colour for your top coat application.
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 10
Paint Application: Brush, Roller, Spray, Pad
Suitable Substrate: Interior Woodwork, Exterior Woodwork, Metal, Plastic, uPVC, Interior Masonry, Exterior Masonry
Drying Time: 1 Hour
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.