Leyland Trade Super Leytex - Colour Match
Mixed to a wide range of pastel and lighter shade colours only, including most major brands, simply enter the name and brand of the colour you would like, or select from the colour palette above to get your perfect colour.
A full bodied, quick drying, high opacity, matt finish for interior walls and ceilings. Ideal for work on new plaster, the permeable film has the added benefit of allowing new plaster surfaces to breathe and dry out.
- High opacity, so great for covering most bases
- The permeable film allows the surface to breathe and dry out
- Full bodied, so you'll get a strong level of colour when the paint is applied
- Typically available for next day delivery
Super Leytex can only be mixed to lighter shades, if you are unsure about the colour you are selecting, please contact our expert team who are always on hand to help if you have any questions regarding our colour match tinting services
- Due to differences in computer monitors and colour swatches actual colours may have slight variance when mixed into paint. Colour Match products cannot be refunded or returned once mixed unless there is a product fault. If you are unsure about a colour, we provide an excellent testerpot service so you can test colours in situ before ordering in larger volumes. It is your own responsibility to ensure you have picked the correct colour.
- Numbered Dulux shades are copyrighted and therefore we are unable to match them.
- We cannot match to Pantone or HEX colours.
- In some cirumstances there may be other colour / finish combinations that cannnot be mixed, these are rare and we will contact you promptly to advise if there is a limitation preventing the colour / finish combination. In most cases we can provide a closest match which is within 10% variance to the original colour selected, or suggest an alternative suitable finish. We will only ever do this with your prior agreement.
Coverage (m2) per Litre: 13
Brand: Leyland Trade
Paint Application: Brush, Roller, Spray
Suitable Substrate: Walls
Drying Time: 2-4 Hours
There are no reviews available for this product right now
- UK delivery is free for orders over £50 subject to exclusions which an be found here.
- Free delivery is also available in other countries and regions, please see here from more information.
Same Day Dispatch:
- Next working day orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri will be dispatched same day.
- UK Wallpaper samples ordered before 3pm will typically be dispatched same day on a 48hr Royal Mail service.
Next Working Day Delivery:
- Our next day service is for weekdays only and therefore Orders must be placed before the 3pm Mon-Thurs for next day delivery.
- Next day orders placed on Thursday evening or Friday before 3pm will be delivered the following Monday.
- A Saturday delivery service is also available up until Friday 3pm if you need your order sooner.
Pattern Book Wallpapers:
- The majority of our wallpapers are kept in stock, however a small selection of papers are supplied to order and therefore have a longer deliver lead time, typically upto 7 working days. This will be made clear within the product description where applicable.
Delivery Charges & Timing:
|UK Express Delivery||£4.95||4 Working Days|
|UK Wallpaper Sample Delivery||Free||2 Working Days|
|UK 1 or 2 Tester Pots||£3.00||4 Working Days|
|UK Next Working Day Delivery (when ordered weekdays before 3pm)||£7.95||Next Working Day|
|UK Saturday Delivery (when ordered Friday before 3pm)||£9.95||Saturday|
for NI, Highlands & International delivery rates and information please click here.